Table of Contents
Goals Of Project
Website Improvements – Content Writing – Search Rankings
Deep Dive Into VIP Locksmith Search Marketing & Website Design
In order to get the best results for a client like VIP Locksmith LLC, we had to first establish a baseline reporting. Some areas we found that needed the most work and fine tuning included:
- Content Writing – Client had about 600 words of written content on his home page and a few thousand words across his current website.
- Local Citations – As a mobile locksmith service, their physical address was being hidden. This created a lack of locational factors that would improve ranking in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Website Design – While VIP was a well established brand with a stylish color pallet, we wanted to make the best of the client’s vision and the customers buying factors. Pages existed but were sparse on content and no real depth for interior linking. (The process of anchoring key pages with interior and relevant hyperlinks to your own content.)
- Hours of Operation: While the client had normal hours of operation for a business, we found that due to the overly competitive nature in his hometown, closing at night was having an adverse reaction to his rankings.
VIP Locksmith – New Website
List of Website Services Provided:
- Written Content – We wrote just over 20,000 word of content to launch the website with. Only 20% was AI assisted, the rest was written by our content team for the best results.
- Web Design – With a fresh new design from our team, we got to work matching the client’s vision with what would work best for his company online. We added sections designed to improve customer confidence and improve overall conversion. Some major areas we covered were adding a review feed to the home page from his local Google Service Page as well as adding Social Credibility Badges from LocksmithListing.com. This made sure that once we got traffic to the website, we would give search users every reason to convert.
- Interior Linking – In order to be the most relevant for phrases like “Locksmith Louisville“, we made sure that each page had a healthy amount of off site and on site, interior linking. This tactic is designed to force a repeated index of your most valuable pages.
- Creating Service Area Pages – Quite challenging with no media content for each area, we started this month with 4 service pages for some of the cities VIP Locksmith would offer a mobile locksmith service to. In the future we will be adding more service pages on a monthly basis.
- Creating Locksmith Service Pages – With a Automotive Locksmith and Residential Locksmith page, VIP Locksmith already understood the importance of adding pages describing the services you provide as a business. We went ahead and added new pages including pages for commercial locksmith, emergency locksmith and key replacement. We will also be adding an additional 4 locksmith service pages per month so that this company is constantly more relevant in Google Search.
Search Marketing For VIP Locksmith In Louisville, KY
Working with VIP Locksmith has been great this first month. We’ve added new citations under the clients own Yext account he had when he signed up.
We’ve also gotten to create him his own Locksmith Listing page in Kentucky. We are excited to see what growth we can achieve for this locksmith company in 2024. Some of the other areas we are actively working on for him include:
- Adding products to his Google My Business page that link to specific pages on his website
- Adding new written content on and off website monthly
- New blog posts
- Adding manual citations after the initial burst of citation cleanup
Now, currently this locksmith company gets just under 100 calls a month organically. By month three of working with VIP locksmith we expect this number to be closer to 200 calls monthly and will add a couple call reports here once that occurs. Stay tuned and don’t forget to check out the Clickflame blog for more client case studies and examples of the great work done within our network of skilled digital marketers.
Check out another great locksmith Las Vegas campaign we did.